Flux Studios is a contemporary art space in Jerome, AZ that hosts the gallery and studio of Novie Trump, professional sculptor and installation artist.
Housed in the former auto body shop of the Old Jerome High School (now known as The Jerome Art Center), the newly renovated and fully equipped ceramics studio boasts 15 foot ceilings and a wall of eight foot tall windows overlooking the nearby desert mountains.
Partial list of equipment available:
- L&L T3247 rectangular Kiln with inner dimensions of 45”W x 28”D x 25”H
- Skutt Glazemaster Test Kiln
- Skutt Hotstart Glass Kiln
- Shimpo Slabroller
- Glaze booth with compressor
- Fully stocked glaze kitchen
- Wheel Grinder + Edge grinder
- HP Laserjet 1022 Printer for making laserjet fireable decals for glass and ceramic
- Encaustic and hot wax working equipment
- Painting Easels
- Drafting table + Light table, 44” x 34”
Jerome Art Center ( Formerly Old Jerome High School)
879 Hampshire Avenue/ SR89A
Building B, Studio 104
Jerome, AZ 86331
Located on the historic Arizona 89A highway, Jerome is a two hour drive from Phoenix and a thirty minute drive from Sedona.